Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Clarification

Thanks for all the kind comments.

In my Note to Readers post yesterday I mentioned I would be spending less time in front of a computer.  Its doctor's orders.  I have a severe case of lymphedema and must spend most of my time in bed, in lymphedema pumps and with my feet higher than my heart.

They have limited my time in the wheelchair which means I have less time for internet searches and therefor you'll see fewer posts.

Some thought I was gone for two weeks and that is not the case.  I was just letting you know The Westerner may look a little different and I may miss some things.

2 comments:

Tick said...

Sounds to me like you need a secretary to do the typing and a couple of interns to help with research. Set it up as a non-profit with all volunteers to help with the expenseses. Maybe some PETA sympathizers and tree huggers that want to save the West. :)

Frank DuBois said...

That would get my blood flowing again, for sure.